For assistance, email email@example.com or visit the Engineering Help pages. To report an issue in an engineering document or propose a change, please complete EGP0101F-02 Engineering Document Change Request and email this to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents that are published in the above sub-sections are signalling specific.
ARTC is progressively working to adopt uniform standards across its network. Simultaneously, ARTC is reviewing and revising document definitions, hierarchy and numbering. Until this is fully achieved there are various document types such as Standards, Code of Practice, Procedures, Manuals etc that have been categorised as per the proposed hierarchy. The proposed document hierarchy and definitions are described on the Help page.
The State in which the document is applicable is shown in the Applicability table.
Signalling documents are published in the order detailed below. The document category is based on the life cycle of the infrastructure and the detail code groups particular infrastructure elements together.
- G = General
- D = Design
- A = Material
- C = Construction
- F = Configuration
- E = Examination
- M = Maintenance
- O = Operate
- T = Training
- 00 = General
- 01 = Control, Indication, Monitors, Wayside Systems
- 02 = Remote Control, Control Systems
- 03 = Level Crossings (including Predictor design and construction)
- 04 = Signals
- 05 = Interlockings, CBI Field Equipment
- 06 = Points, Release Switches
- 07 = Field Equipment: Track Circuits, Trackside Equipment
- 08 = Train Authority Systems, Train Order Systems, Token and Tokenless Block
- 09 = Power Supply
- 10 = Communications for Signalling
- 11 = Cable and Line Route
- 12 = Enclosures
- 13 = Communications based Signalling Systems
- 14 = Communications based Signalling - Train Borne equipment
- 20 = Staff Competency and Training
- 21 = Commissioning
- 22 = Testing
- 24 = In Service
- 25 = Design Practices
- 26 = Maintenance Plans
- 30 = Signal Principles
- 31 = Signals Interfaces
- 32 = Rolling Stock Interface