The documents that are published in the above sub-sections are process procedures which outline the methods used to undertake work activities and may apply to all disciplines.
ARTC is progressively working to adopt uniform standards across its network. Simultaneously, ARTC is reviewing and revising document definitions, hierarchy and numbering. Until this is fully achieved there are various document types such as Standards, Code of Practice, Procedures, Manuals etc that have been categorised as per the proposed hierarchy. The proposed document hierarchy and definitions are described on the Help page.
The State in which the document is applicable is shown in the Applicability table.
These documents are published in the order detailed below. The detail code groups particular work activities together.
- 00 - Glossary
- 01 - General Management & Administration
- 02 - Standards Management
- 03 - Configuration Management
- 04 - Document & Drawing Management
- 05 - Engineering Authority
- 06 - Engineering Planning
- 10 - Asset Management
- 11 - Asset Identification
- 12 - Alliance Management
- 13 - Infrastructure Condition Data
- 14 - Asset Defect Management
- 15 - Asset Maintenance Planning
- 20 - Project Management
- 21 - Procurement Management
- 30 - Engineering Interface Management
- 31 - Rolling Stock Interface
- 32 - Plant & Equipment Interface
- 33 - Third Party Engineering Interface
- 34 - Engineering Environmental Interfaces
- 35 - Engineering OHS
- 36 - Level Crossing Engineering Interfaces
- 37 - Engineering Train Interfaces
- 40 - Technical Investigations
- 41 - Incident Report Close Out