Network Configuration: Drawing Management
For assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Engineering Help pages. To report an issue in an engineering document or propose a change, please complete EGP0101F-02 Engineering Document Change Request and email this to email@example.com.
The Drawing Management System (DMS) is a centralised repository of controlled, up to date “as built” and historic drawings, of ARTC rail infrastructure in SA/WA/NSW/QLD that are accessible to ARTC infrastructure staff and other appropriately authorised users. The drawings are managed using the Aconex platform.
Drawings for Victoria are managed by Public Transport Victoria in accordance with nominated procedures.
The process by which ARTC drawings are to be controlled is outlined in the following Engineering Procedures;
- EGP0401F-01 Drawing Alteration Request Form
- EGP0401F-02 Drawings for Submission Checklist
- EGP0401F-03 Maintenance Copies Drawings Transmittal
- EGP0401F-04 Design Interface Agreement Template
- EGP0401F-05 Request for Drawings & Signal Data
- EGP0401F-06 Signal Data Submission Checklist
- Metadata forms and Transmittals are generated by the DMS and provided by the corridor based DMS Administrators
- Access to the ARTC Drawing Management System is available to ARTC staff.
- Drawings required for projects are requested via the relevant ARTC project manager.
- Licenses are issued to a specific email address for use by that user only.
- A request is processed via the Service Desk Self Service Portal under Systems and Software Access and Corporate Application Access.
- Access is in accordance with ARTC’s IT Security Policy & Procedure.
- Information on how to use Aconex is available to users from the Help area in the Aconex system.
All new drawings are to plot on metric 'A' size Standard ARTC drawings sheets which are available below or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
|A0 to A4||ARTC Drawing Templates||Sep 2019|
Note: Drawings for Victoria shall be on Public Transport Victoria (PTV) drawing sheets in accordance with PTV DMS procedures.