Heavy Haul: Guidelines
For assistance, email email@example.com
These pages contain documents applicable to the Hunter Valley Network.
- These documents have been placed on the ARTC web pages primarily to ensure that all staff and contractors are aware of our current thinking/planning.
- They are very much a 'work in progress' and may be updated from time to time.
- The guidelines are not mandatory – please refer to the documents for a discussion regarding their application.
- Any references to standards are to be read in conjunction with currently applicable standards.
- No lessening of currently applicable standards is inferred or allowed by these guidelines.
|Hunter 200+ Infrastructure Plan||15 Sep 11||1|
|Hunter 200+ Operational Reliability Improvement Plan||14 Apr 11||Draft 1|
|Heavy Haul Infrastructure Guidelines - Signals, Communications & Electrical||20 Jun 13||4.0|
|Heavy Haul Infrastructure Guidelines - Track, Civil & Structures||20 Jun 13||7.0|